GOLFPARK METZENHOF II
- 4 Nights at the Golfhotel Metzenhof directly on the course
- Breakfast inclusive
- 3 Greenfees
- 1x Golfpark Metzenhof, 1x Golfresort Kremstal, 1x GC Herzog Tassilo
- Free Drivingrangeballs at Golfpark Metzenhof
- Free use of the Shortgamecourse
About Golfpark Metzenhof:
Hans-Georg Erhardt created a wonderful golf landscape and the heart of it all is the PGA Championship Course, an 18-hole course. Also the PGA Center of Education and PGA Training Center is located at the golf course.
Linz, about 25 minutes away from Golfpark Metzenhof is the capital city of Upper Austria and is enjoying its role of mediator between traditional and contemporary arts. So visit the new cathedral in its neo-Gothic style or the modern music theatre. A big spectacle is the Höhenrausch, where you can have a walk over the roofs of Linz. But also shopping lovers can have a fantastic promenade through the shopping street called "Landstraße" and drink a coffee in the traditional coffee houses you find there.
Only 10 minutes away from Golfpark Metzenhof you will find Enns, the oldest city of Austria, which was registered as a city 1212 the first time. It inspires with his renaissance and baroque style, combined with a medieval city fortification.
Also 10 minutes away is Steyr, you can stroll through the city squre and along the rivers and enjoy one of the restauranst afterwards. (more information)
In 2010 the course won the golfrevue award for "the best new course in austria".
How to get there?
- By Plane to Airport Linz with travelpartner RyanAir (not included).
- By Car from the Airport to the golfcourse (not included).